Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to share my annual review, as well as look back at some of my highlights and biggest lessons on The Quarter Life Comeback podcast in 2017.
2017 was a phenomenal year. As James Clear said in his 2015 review, “There aren’t many jobs where you can work on what you want, impact people in a positive way, and live a good lifestyle all at the same time. I’m so lucky to have one of those jobs.”
With that said, I thought it would be fun to share my annual review with you on the podcast, including my personal wins from the year, what needs work, what I’ve learned and what I’m focusing on in 2018.
I also share my highlights and lessons from all our amazing guests in 2017, as well as some of my favorite quotes from this year’s episodes.
Finally, if you’ve listened, downloaded, shared, played, liked, tweeted or otherwise consumed any of my work this year, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your support means more than you will ever know.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- My personal annual review for 2017
- Some stats from the show over the last 12 months
- Memorable highlights and moments from the show in 2017
- The top quotes and lessons from my guests this year
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to start a side gig with Ryan Robinson
- Your passion isn’t out there with Tom Asacker
- Finding your purpose sweet spot with Paul Sohn
- Getting out of debt with Matt D’Avella
- How to be a good follower with J Normal Baldwin
- Living a life of adventure and exploration with Bassam Tarazi
- “We get to choose who we want to be”
- “If you don’t know where you’re going, you’re never going to get there”
- “You don’t have to know the end to start”
- “Don’t try to find or follow your passion”
- “Your passion isn’t out there, it’s in you”
Finally, you can hang out with me on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.