Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to share an interview I did with Michael Tatonetti on his Facebook Live series, Purpose Chat.
Michael Tatonetti is another one of our past guests here on The Quarter Life Comeback podcast, and I recently had the chance to sit down to speak with him on his show when he launched his new book.
As I mentioned in last week’s episode, I love being able to share what I’ve learned as a guest on other people’s shows, and this one with Michael was probably one of my best interviews so far!
We spoke about how to do side projects the smart way, pivoting along your journey when things don’t quite feel right anymore, finding your purpose and how to identify your next steps.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The 3 reasons I started a podcast
- How to tell if you’re in the right job
- How to know when it’s time to quit
- Should you jump with no plan B?
- How following your curiosity leads to unthinkable opportunities
- My advice for figuring out your next move
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 66 with Michael Tatonetti
- Episode 28 with Jenny Blake
- Episode 58 with Paul Sohn
- Episode 27 with Jacob Sokol
- Episode 19 with Jason Goldberg
- Episode with Jared Kleinert
Finally, you can hang out with Michael on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for having me on the show, Michael!
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.