Today I’m excited to welcome Jason Goldberg to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Jason Goldberg is an award-winning entrepreneur, a TEDx Speaker, former rapper (seriously) and previously 332lb man who is now an international speaker, coach, trainer and host. Plus, he’s just an all-round funny, good guy.
Having spent more than 10 years in a successful corporate career, Jason was making six figures by his mid twenties. Yet somehow, something still felt off. While he’d previously blamed outside factors for his unhappiness, Jason began to realize that he had the power and the ability to determine how he felt.
We touch on some powerful stuff in this interview, and if you’ve been feeling uninspired in your work or life lately, or feel like “you’ll be happy when [fill in the irrelevant external factor here]”, this one’s for you.
Alright, let’s go hang out with Jason…
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why the perfect job/relationship/body won’t bring what you’ve been looking for
- How to turn mundane, boring days into brand new, exciting experiences
- The quickest way to find a job that you actually like doing
- How to become a self-leader in your life
- How to engineer enthusiasm in your current job
- The advice Jason wishes he’d been given in his twenties
- What Jason believes is the greatest opportunity for quarter lifers today
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Jason’s TEDx talk: How to Manufacture Fascination and Engineer Enthusiasm
- Jason’s upcoming book Prison Break (sign up to his newsletter to receive launch details)
- Jason’s free video trainings
Jason was also kind enough to throw in a bunch of resources on self-leadership he usually only shares with clients, which you can grab here.
Finally, you can hang out with Jason on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for joining me on the show, JG, and for sharing your wisdom.
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.