Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to share my interview with Irene Moore for the Start Your Business Summit.
Irene is a Business Consultant & Startup Strategist who helps aspiring entrepreneurs escape the corporate rat race and start their dream business.
Recently, Irene hosted the Start Your Business Summit, a 5-day virtual event during which 13 successful entrepreneurs shared their expertise and knowledge with attendees.
Each day featured insightful interviews with some of the brightest minds in business and entrepreneurship.
The conference was designed to take you on an in-depth journey through the various stages of starting up — from developing a CEO mindset to validating your business ideas, to developing your personal brand.
In this episode, I decided to share my interview from the summit, where I spoke all about discovering your passion and purpose, as well as some personal entrepreneurial insights I’ve learned along the way.
If you are even thinking about starting your own business, you do not want to miss this!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The 3 ways you know it’s time to quit
- How to deal with common mindset struggles of new entrepreneurs
- The 1 thing separating the people who make it and those who don’t
- Why you can’t find your purpose without taking action
- My 3 steps to uncover your bigger purpose
- What to do when you have multiple passions
- The biggest lesson I’ve learned on my entrepreneurial journey
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Start Your Business Summit
- Live Your Legend
- Episode 19 with Jason Goldberg
- Free self-awareness ebook
- “It’s always the time to take that risk.”
- “Pick a smaller next step.”
- “See your current employer as an investor in your side gig.”
- “Now’s the perfect time to start experimenting.”
- “We all have the same purpose.”
- “No one’s going to make life awesome for me.”
Finally, you can hang out with Irene on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for having me on the summit, Irene!
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.