Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to welcome Heath Armstrong to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Heath Armstrong is a special guest and friend of the show, as he was only the second person I interviewed way back in episode 2 and 3.
In just 2 years, Heath interviewed over 100+ creative entrepreneurs around the world in an attempt to pinpoint the creative habits and strategies that contributed to their success.
After applying those habits to his own life (and teaching them to others), he was able to retire his traditional ‘career’ in construction, pay off over $20k in personal debt, sell his house and all of his belongings for full-time travel, and scale his e-commerce business to over $600k in revenue in 2016 while working only 10 hours/week.
After seeing the results, Heath decided to put this daily practice in a journal to help others develop their happiness muscle with no limitations!
In our last interview, Heath had already made massive changes to his life, but I’ve been inspired to see what he’s created over the last two years since we last spoke, and had to get him back on the show for another interview.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Heath failed at 4 businesses before finding his sweet spot
- The difference between quitting and giving up (and why it matters)
- Should you start a business with friends? (and how to do it the right way)
- The different ways to build a business on Amazon
- The top habits learned from interviewing 100+ creatives
- How to use a vision board the right way
- A simple, practical way to achieve your goals
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 2 and 3 with Heath
- FBA Library
- Audio version of the Sweet Ass Journal
- The Sweet Ass Journal
- Get the journal on Amazon
- Earl Nightingale – The Strangest Secret
- Heath’s habit tracker
- Rage Create
- “I kept trying things and meeting people”
- “We are our own lottery tickets”
- “Wins come in baby steps and those steps build empires”
- “Your attention and intention need to work together”
- “Quit giving a shit what anybody else thinks”
- “Resistance is the death of creation”
Finally, you can hang out with Heath on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for joining me on the show, Heath, and for sharing your story.
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.