Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to welcome Ajit Nawalkha to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Ajit Nawalkha is an entrepreneur, business coach, founder of Evercoach and co-founder of Mindvalley – one of the biggest publishers in the personal development space.
Last week, I shared my interview with Ajit where we spoke about setting goals based on your personal values. You can check out that episode over here.
But in this episode, I wanted to share the second half of our interview where we shifted the conversation to speak about the amazing world of coaching, specifically pursuing it as a career.
As you know, coaching is something I’m super passionate about, but there are a lot of misconceptions out there about the profession. Ajit addresses some of those in our interview and also shares how someone can become successful in the coaching industry.
Ajit also has a new book for coaches called The Book of Coaching: For Extraordinary Coaches, which you can check out in the links section below.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Who is best suited to becoming a coach?
- How to separate yourself from everyone else as an extraordinary coach
- The 3 components of all successful coaches
- The most important factor in building a successful business
- How to coach clients who are older or more successful than you
- The 3 elements of a thriving coaching business
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- “You have to be a phenomenal coach”
- “Creating a phenomenal business requires patience”
- “Most coaches give up too fast”
- “Everybody is a human being”
- “How can I communicate so they get the message?”
- “If they are talking to you, you can make a proposal”
Finally, you can hang out with Ajit on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for joining me on the show, Ajit, and for sharing your story.
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.