Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to share part 1 of an interview I did with Jared Angaza for his podcast.
Jared Angaza is a brand architect and philanthropist who’s spent the last 20 years creating strategies, brands, events, and teachings that help us transform our perspectives and re-imagine what’s possible.
He coaches and consults for individuals, brands, and governments across the globe as part of his lifelong quest to contribute to a more harmonious world. This includes multiple organizations, movements, and the governments of the United States, Nigeria, Rwanda, and Kenya.
Jared is a lifelong student of creativity, economics, science, strategy, philanthropy, consciousness and indigenous cultures, and believes we are all extraordinary beings created to thrive through deep relationships, nature, spirituality, and creativity.
I was recently a guest on Jared’s podcast and decided to share that interview here, as we covered topics deeper than I’ve shared before here on the show. Because we went deep, I split the interview up into two episodes, of which this is part 1.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The power of community in creating change
- My issue with the “follow your passion” motto
- Understanding the hero’s journey
- How to navigate doing what you love and paying the rent
- Why your struggle is a necessary and normal part of the journey
- The trends I see in twenty-somethings today
- How to use your thoughts to create your reality
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- “If I want to do something different, it’s up to me to make it happen”
- “We think what we’re going through is unique”
- “Some small obstacle is not going to stop me”
- “The thing we admire the most about heroes is that they faced adversity”
- “There’s a lot more that goes into it than just following your passion”
- “We are the architects of what happens in our lives”
Finally, you can hang out with Jared on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for having me on your show, Jared!
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.