Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to welcome Brandon Fong to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Brandon Fong is a college student, entrepreneur and author whose new book Leverage became a bestseller in 4 different categories on Amazon, got featured in the Huffington Post, and received reviews from Kevin Harrington, original shark on Shark Tank.
Growing up, Brandon didn’t have much, but after realizing he could change the things in his control, he became determined to make the most of his situation.
He immersed himself in personal development, grew his skills, started building a network and learned about entrepreneurship.
Brandon has since been the president of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO), worked on (and failed) at a startup, studied abroad, acquired $30,000+ in scholarships, built a blog that gets hundreds of visitors a month and published a bestselling book, while maintaining a 3.9 GPA pursuing a double major in entrepreneurship and marketing with a digital marketing emphasis and a minor in Spanish.
Brandon’s mission in life is to Unleash Awesomeness and to continuously learn, grow, and teach everything he knows.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to find time for all your priorities
- Smart productivity hacks to optimize your workflow
- The role of formal education in the near future
- How to learn or study more effectively
- Do’s and don’ts for finding and working with a mentor
- How to identify the impact you want to make
- The biggest misconception about finding your purpose
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Dvorak keyboard layout
- Video speed controller
- Seth Godin’s altMBA
- Recession Proof Graduate by Charlie Hoehn
- Leverage: Escape the College Rat Race, Design the Life You Want, and Take the Real World by Storm
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Brandon’s free gift for QLC listeners
- “If you ask for money, you get advice, and if you ask for advice, you get money.”
- “You’re the combination of the 5 people you surround yourself with”
- “There’s no point complaining about things you wish happened”
- “You need to continue to build yourself up”
- “Don’t tell. Show.”
- “People think there’s 1 purpose you should be chasing”
Finally, you can hang out with Brandon on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for joining me on the show, Brandon, and for sharing your story.
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.