Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to welcome Mac Prichard to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Mac Prichard is the founder and publisher of Mac’s List, an online community for people looking for rewarding, creative, and meaningful work.
A leading career expert, Mac helps people who are looking for a job during all of life’s transitions: millennials getting a first job, midlife professionals switching sectors, parents getting back to work after raising a family, or baby boomers who want to change careers.
Mac is also the proud owner of two B-corps, which use the power of markets to solve social and environmental problems. He’s the author of Land Your Dream Job Anywhere and hosts a weekly podcast called Find Your Dream Job.
If you’re looking to change careers and finally find that dream job you’ve been searching for, this interview is for you. We also cover the do’s and don’ts of job applications so that you don’t just find it, but land it, too!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The most important thing to prepare before a job interview
- 3 ways to find your dream job (even if it’s not posted)
- How to become an overnight success in 17 years (hint: start small)
- How to get the most out of networking events
- The biggest thing to avoid when looking for a dream job
- How to change careers whether you know what’s next or not
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mac’s List
- Myers Briggs
- Find Your Dream Job podcast
- Land Your Dream Job Anywhere (get the first chapter for free here)
- “You need to be clear about what you want to do”
- “Spend some time learning what your strengths are”
- “Figure out what you want to do next”
- “Each job offers an experience to master new skills”
- “Find people who’ve made the switch”
- “You can go anywhere you want. You just need to decide where you wanna go”
Finally, you can hang out with Mac on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for joining me on the show, Mac, and for sharing your story.
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.