Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by [cp_modal id=”cp_id_43e62″]clicking here. [/cp_modal]
Today I’m excited to welcome Yahya Bakkar to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Yahya Bakkar is a motivational speaker, confidence coach and health educator who has spoken at Harvard University, Georgia Institute of Technology, TedX and various other conferences and organizations.
He’s also the author of Beyond Motivation and The Ultimate Guide to Teen Life and has trained with the top experts in psychology, physiology, and health.
Born in Saudi Arabia, Yahya first traveled alone to the United States at the age of 5.
Like many people, he faced a few challenges growing up. He struggled to find his own identity because he never got along with his father and never met his birth mother.
Yet despite these circumstances, Yahya did his best to put the missing pieces of his life back together by seeking professional help and finding his birth mother in Thailand after being separated for over 2 decades.
Yahya now focuses on helping people become more confident, and his inspirational story gives people hope & reminds them to never give up on their dreams.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why fitting in robs you of true confidence
- Why we’re not the ones leading the show
- Why “fake it ’til you make it” is a bullshit lie
- The most important thing when it comes to building confidence
- Why new strategies don’t work unless you know yourself first
- The best way to build a business today
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Maharishi University of Management
- The documentary of Yahya’s reunion with his mom
- The Confidence Blueprint masterclass
- “You’re valuable because you exist”
- “Fake it ’til you make it is a bullshit lie”
- “Your automatic currency is authenticity”
- “The grass is greener where you water it”
- “The most important part of confidence is knowing yourself”
- “Strategy before identity is a waste of time and energy”
Finally, you can hang out with Yahya on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for joining me on the show, Yahya, and for sharing your story.
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! You'll also receive exclusive subscribers-only content, news, and updates on products and services via email. Unsubscribe at any time.