This morning I woke up as a thirty-something.
For a lot of people, that would bring feelings of regret, lost opportunities, and “it’s-too-late” kinda vibes.
But not me.
Truth be told, I’ve never been this excited about a new chapter in my life, and I can’t wait to create and discover all the magic that the next decade holds.
Instead, as I sit here in a well of gratitude and excitement for what’s to come, these are my biggest wishes for you, no matter what stage of life you’re in right now.
My 30 wishes for you on my 30th birthday
- I wish you the creativity to dream bigger than you could ever imagine.
- I wish you the courage to go for it.
- I wish you the ability to make it happen.
- I wish you the strength to pick yourself back up when it doesn’t.
- I wish you the persistence to stick with it even when it sucks. Because sometimes it will.
- I wish you the consistency to do what needs to be done day in and day out.
- I wish you the discernment to know what is within your control, and what is not.
- I wish you the discipline to focus only on the former.
- I wish you the rewards that come from sustained periods of deep work.
- I wish you the passion that comes from doing something you care about.
- I wish you the ability to find meaning in everything you do.
- I wish you the peace that comes from loving what is.
- I wish you the freedom that exists in choosing your response.
- I wish you the opportunity that always exists to reinvent yourself.
- I wish you happiness.
- I wish you the wisdom to appreciate the moments where it’s missing.
- I wish you the exhilaration that comes from a winning streak.
- I wish you the lessons that come from a losing one.
- I wish you the joy that comes from healthy relationships.
- I wish you the growth that comes from unhealthy ones.
- I wish you the friends that are there when you need them most.
- I wish you the ability to design your days as you please.
- I wish you the feeling of waking up excited to get to work on your mission.
- I wish you the right place at the right time.
- I wish you the opportunities that emerge when you share your ideas with the world.
- I wish you the doors opening where there were once only walls.
- I wish you the validation you need to finally believe in yourself.
- I wish you a life that makes you so grateful, it brings you to tears.
- I wish you all this because I love you.
- And I wish you would love you too.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE?
Subscribe below to get these daily insights delivered straight to your inbox. I also share updates on products and services. Unsubscribe at any time.