Note from the host: Ready to create your own quarter life comeback? Get exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your journey by clicking here.
Today I’m excited to welcome Paul Sohn to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Paul Sohn is leadership coach, speaker and author who build leaders worth following and organizations that people want to work for.
After achieving early success in his career, Paul started experiencing his own quarter life crisis when he realized that he would never be able to make the impact he desired while at his current job. He decided to quit, with no secured position waiting for him.
But just a few days after quitting, Paul received an offer that allowed him to use his gifts and talents in a more meaningful way.
Paul has since pivoted his career to focus his attention on empowering twenty-somethings to find their true north, which he does via his new organization QARA, as well as his book The Quarter-Life Calling.
“This is the perfect time to explore your gifts” (Tweet this)
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is a calling and how Paul discovered his own?
- Is the quarter life crisis a real thing?
- How to tell if you’re having a quarter life crisis
- Why self-awareness is so important
- Should you quit your job or start a side gig first?
- How to know when it’s time to change direction
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Quarter-Life Calling: Pursuing Your God-Given Purpose in Your Twenties
- Steve Jobs’ commencement speech
- Scott Dinsmore’s TEDx talk
- QLC 035: Emerging Adulthood with Dr Caitlin Faas
- Free self-awareness ebook
- The talk I gave at my high school
Finally, you can hang out with Paul on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally 🙂
Thanks again for joining me on the show, Paul, and for sharing your story.
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.
READY TO CREATE YOUR COMEBACK?
Then make sure you sign up below to get even more episodes like this as soon as they go live! I also share exclusive subscribers-only content and other cool stuff for rocking your Quarter Life Comeback.